Eliminate pre-drying. Save processing time and energy.
Since Eastman Tritan™ copolyester has greater hydrolytic stability than polycarbonate (PC), it can be thermoformed without fear of blistering. This means:
- No pre-drying for thermoforming — eliminates a significant energy input cost
- Shorter cycle times — fewer steps; reduces labor and bottlenecks compared with PC
- Less floor space — manages capital expenses
- Less waste — less in-process breakage; less scrap
- More opportunities — allows bidding on jobs that previously required drying capability
Contact us for more information about a new generation of sign making material.